- Students are expected to act safely by keeping personal information out of their posts. Students agree not to post or give out their last name, password, username, email address, home address, school name, city or other information that could help someone locate or contact them in person.
- Students agree not to share their username or password with anyone besides their teachers and parents. Students agree to never log in as another student.
- Students are expected to treat Web 2.0 spaces as classroom spaces. Speech that is inappropriate for class is not appropriate for the Web 2.0 space.
- Web 2.0 spaces are a forum for student expression. However, they are first and foremost a tool for learning, and may sometimes be constrained by the various requirements and rules of classroom teachers. Students are welcome to post on any school-appropriate subject.
- Web 2.0 spaces are to be a vehicle for sharing student work with real audiences. Most visitors will leave respectful, helpful messages. If students receive a comment that makes them feel uncomfortable or is not respectful, a teacher should be told right away.
- Students should not download or install any software without permission and not click on ads or competitions.
- Students who do not abide by these terms and conditions may lose their opportunity to take part in any further computer activities.
Web 2.0 Terms and Conditions